We all believe that we are lucky in some way or the other. Being able to lead our life freely to earn well enough are some criteria we consider when we think about being privileged. But in reality, how well off are we in comparison to people of other nations? Have you ever wondered what it would be like to live in a disguised paradise and attain everything you’ve ever wanted? Let us discuss the privileged people in the world and the places where they live.
How are these people considered privileged?
A study conducted on 44 nations worldwide with ranking based solely on their socio-economic standard was not a very reliable conclusion. Hence a list of criteria was taken into account to assess the country’s progress based on that.
The most privileged people in the world
Since the list is a comprehensive collection of data including different nations that were considered here, let’s dive deeper into some of the front runners. While countries like the United States, Canada, and Switzerland are bound to be remarkably high in the list of the most privileged nations, let us look at some of the surprisingly strong contenders. These nations are also a part of this detailed listing of the most privileged people in the world despite not being well known on a global account.
- Belgium – With an average high of 88.3 in life satisfaction and health and safety categories, Belgium also accounts for a considerable percentage of career growth opportunities in the entirety of Europe with a score of 72.05.
- Luxembourg – ranked 4th in terms of career opportunities with a score of 90.84; Luxembourg is a nation with a strong life satisfaction score of 98.18. A very tiny country surrounded by financially solid nations, it slowly became an international work hub with numerous prospective new developments in the last few years.
- Japan – It has always been a very technologically sound country and with an aggregate score of 62.18, Japan ranks very high in terms of Health and Safety scores and Career Opportunities. However, long working hours and a highly strenuous education system have caused a remarkable decrease in the Liberty and Life Satisfaction score, as low as 53.91.
- The Netherlands – With a score of 83.72 in terms of opportunities in career and education alongside an average of 93.61 in life satisfaction segments and 84.95 in terms of safety and health, is a true paradise for privileged people.
The other nation’s includes in the list of the most privileged people in the world consists of:
- The United States Of America
- The United Kingdom
- South Korea
- The Czech Republic
- New Zealand
These were some of the places where the most privileged people lived. They are considered lucky to live in such unique places due to their economic, educational, geographic, political situations, and other factors.